(a) The term “Our” “We” or “Us”, as used herein, means Topaz Capital Ventures, LLC, a California limited liability company. P.O. Box 22700 San Diego, CA 92122 – firstname.lastname@example.org Topaz Capital Ventures, LLC does business as AICES and this policy extends to all AICES, Photofetcher and IMAIGE products and services.
(b) The term “You” or “User”, as used herein, means the person accessing this Site or engaging the Service.
(c) The term “Your User Information”, as used herein, means any information or data provided by You.
(d) The term “Service”, as used herein, means the autonomous photo curation service, which uses an artificial intelligence system known as AICES to emulate the User’s visual perspective in future photo analysis and curation tasks, offered by Us.
(e) The term “User Photographs”, as used herein, means, any photographs on Your device accessed by Us in connection with the use of the Service.
3. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter in our site, or that you give us by any other means or in any other format. Without limiting the foregoing, if you subscribe to or otherwise use the Service, We will: (i) access User’s device to analyze on device or upload copies of User Photographs; (ii) use computer vision technology and other artificial intelligence to autonomously analyze and curate User’s Photographs in connection with User’s Information; and (iii) analyze User’s Information and feedback to improve the Service. You can choose not to provide certain information on this Site or in connection with the Service, but choosing to do so may render the Service or certain features of the Service ineffective.
(b) Automatic Information: When You visit a website, You disclose certain information, such as Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of Your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to Your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change Your settings to have your browser notify You when You receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
5. Non-Disclosure of Your User Information to Third Parties. We do not make any individually identifiable User Information available to third parties without Your permission.
6. How You Can Protect User Information. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that You do not disclose Your password to anyone. In addition, We recommend You sign out of password-protected services at the end of Your session.
7. Methods We Use to Protect Your User Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of User Information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of Our information. Our business practices limit employee access to User Information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
8. Deletion of User Photographs. After analysis by Provider, uploaded User Photographs are deleted, without retaining any copies, in accordance with Provider’s destruction policy. Upon termination of this Agreement in accordance with the Term and Termination provisions contained herein below, all User Photographs and User Information is deleted; provided however, that Provider reserves the right to use aggregate and anonymous but specific data from User profiles and Service use to improve the general learning function of the Service and/or to produce data, models, algorithms, systems or other like AI resources.
9. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
10. How You Can Access Your User Information. You can request access to all Your personally identifiable User Information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You should include your email address, name and details of your request in the body of your email.
14. “Do Not Track” Policy. Our service uses the following tracking methods: Cookies and may use in app interaction tracking. We respond to “do not track” email requests and settings in app by removing user entries from user profiles and from the in app tracking data.
15. Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about individual Users on the AICES platform.
16. Disclaimer. The Service is not designed to prevent, detect or deter any illegal or illicit activity or content in User Photographs or otherwise. We do not condone or intend to traffic in any such activity or content; however We assume no liability arising out of any such activity or conduct, including without limitation any obligation to report any such activity or conduct to any person, firm or authority.
Website & SEO by 6th Block Creative Design